ELMRIDGE Jet Apparatus
Have a Question? Speak With a Specialist
ELMRIDGE® Environmental Policy
As a manufacturer of high performance Jet Apparatus, ELMRIDGE recognizes the critical role it plays in the management of health and safety at work and the protection of the environment as a whole. ELMRIDGE is therefore committed to the principles of risk reduction, pollution prevention and undertaking its operations as a responsible corporate member of society.
Through a program of continual improvement, we will demonstrate our commitment to:
- Complying fully with all relevant ELMRIDGE legislation, regulations, standards, guidance, and codes of practice.
- Ensuring that wherever possible risks and hazards are eliminated, combated, or minimized.
- Providing and maintaining safe plant, equipment (including PPE), systems of work and work facilities for the welfare of employees.
- Providing sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision for employees to enable them to carry out their tasks competently and safely.
- Ensuring raw materials, articles, and wastes are correctly handled, used, and stored to avoid damage to the health of employees or the environment.
- Designing products in such a way as to minimize their environmental impacts — in production, use, and disposal.
- Providing sufficient information to ensure that our products are handled, used, and disposed of, in line with relevant legislation.
- Minimizing production of wastes at source.
- Maximizing efficient use of raw materials and non-renewable resources.
- Replacing materials, where practicable, with those deemed to be less hazardous to the environment or human health.
- Improving energy efficiency of processes and operations.
- Ensuring all liquid and solid wastes are treated and disposed of in a responsible manner.
- Minimizing discharges to air, water, and land, and monitoring any regulated discharges.
- Providing all employees with an understanding of this policy and their responsibilities in controlling and improving performance.
- ELMRIDGE will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
39111 West Six Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152
ELMRIDGE Engineering Inc.
15 Allaura Boulevard
Aurora, Ontario L4G 3N2
Contact Us Today